Moderatori: Pinchuruwia, Tuna, Mayu

Rispondi
  • Autore
    Messaggio
makayla.tushim

Deleted

Messaggio da makayla.tushim »

-----------------
Ultima modifica di makayla.tushim il gio 5 ago 2021, 23:06, modificato 3 volte in totale.
Tuna
Moderatore
Contatta:

Re: Not sure if I count

Messaggio da Tuna »

Hi Makayla. First of all welcome!!!

Your story is very interesting and yes, it is known that power, talents, attitudes, etc are hereditary. There was a discussion about this topic just few days ago, but is in Italian and I don't know if you can read it.

Two years ago a girl came to visit me because she got the magical talents of her grandmother, but she did not want to have them; the mother was scared about this stuff and she tried to take away the daughter from it. Nevertheless the call was to strong and the girl, while growing up, found herself in a problematic situation. At the end, sharing with other people with similar "attitudes", she welcomed the gifts and started to develop the skills to control them.

When people recognize this kind of powers, they will face two ways: the first is to try to escape the power and avoid to use it, the second is to go deeper in the understanding of the other reality, cultivate the abilities inside a traditional path and try to do something constructive.

I hope I was of help.
Kakáram ajastá

Tuna
makayla.tushim

Deleted

Messaggio da makayla.tushim »

--------
Rispondi